When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. A board workshop will be held at 4 p.m.; an executive session at 5 p.m.
Where: School District office, 364 S. Park St.
- WORKSHOP: Public workshop to discuss facilities pre-planning and review architect's request for proposal.
- EXECUTIVE: Will break into executive session to review the performance of an employee.
- CONSENT: Consider new hires or resignations; any out-of-state travel requests; and bills and payroll as part of consent agenda.
- ANTHEM: Performance of national anthem and seasonal selections by band students.
- ALUMNI: Presentation on Alumni Connection Video Series.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from superintendent; on asset preservation plan; and a district improvement update for 2010-11 as part of strategic plan.
- ACTION: Consider adopting policy on voucher certification and approval, policy on recognition; a resolution on energy improvement grants; and board meeting schedule for January-June 2011.
- OFFICERS: Elect board officers.