- budget: Continued public hearings on adoption of the 2011 property tax levies and 2011 budget. No action taken.
- planning: Continued action on appointment of Tom Glover as director of the Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency. No action taken.
- legal aid: Approved engagement letter agreement with Summit Law Group for certain services. Unanimous.
- property: Approved agreement to allow sale of unclaimed personal property in hands of county sheriff. Unanimous.
- labor: Continued action on proposed memorandum of understanding relevant to labor agreement between the sheriff, board of commissioners and Commissioned Deputies Association of the Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office. Unanimous.
- holidays: Approved list of 2011 holidays for county personnel. Unanimous.
- weed control: Approved 2011 budget and assessment for county Noxious Weed Control Board. Unanimous.
- bid opening: Opened bids for dump truck for county Public Works Department. Low bid to be reviewed by public works director who will make recommendation to commissioners on award of contract. Unanimous.