- BUDGET: Adopted $1.6 million budget for 2011. Unanimous. Nettles said he objected to the council lowering the base water amount to 500 from 800 gallons rather than increasing fees. The fee schedule will be addressed in January.
- BMX TRACK: Agreed to discuss issues regarding a new BMX track on city property on the east side of town in January. The previous council approved the track, but the current council voted in November to disallow approval to use the property. Track advocate Tawnya McVey asked the council to reconsider their decision.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Nettles told the council he has been approached by a person interested in starting a rodeo/riding club for youth. The person is interested in using the fairgrounds for boarding and for activities.
- RETAINAGE: Approved releasing funds to Columbia Pumping and Construction, the firm that relined the sewer lines. Unanimous.
- REFUND: Passed resolution on refund $661 from ATamp;T for internet user taxes collected over a period of five years. Unanimous.