Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1600 block of Howard Street, Dec. 17, 7:30-5:30 p.m. Charge taken from back porch.
- 500 block of N.E. Eighth Ave., Friday. Vehicle stolen.
- 100 block of Thorn Street, Friday. Home entered and all electronics and Christmas gifts taken.
- Roger Lee Wetter, 22, 337 School Ave. Charge: investigation of felony unlawful imprisonment.
- Robert Dennis Hunter, 59, 1642 Walla Walla Ave. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 500 block of S. Third Ave., Wed-Fri. Tire punctured at residence.