Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday unless otherwise noted.
- Frontier Mini Storage, 2251 E. Isaacs Ave. Fuel taken from trucks some time between Dec. 16 and Dec. 27.
- 00 block Boyer Drive. Residence entered, purse, credit card and jewelry taken.
- 100 block South Wilbur Avenue. Sunday. Unlocked vehicle entered, computer taken.
WW County Sheriff
- 600 block Northwest Evans Road, College Place. Residence burglarized. A safe, cash and coins, vehicle titles and television were taken.
- 1200 block Southeast Creekside Drive. Friday. Money taken.
- 1100 block Northeast C Street. A new portable power center was taken from the back of a pick-up truck while parked at the Home Depot.
- Lets Go Inn, 515 N. Main Street. Ashtray stolen.
- 600 block County Road. Knife stolen.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 100 block East Dayton Avenue, Dayton. Check stolen
- 300 block South Third Avenue. 7:17 p.m. Monday. Driver backing from driveway struck a man in a wheelchair. The man, Jason Fenton, 39, was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with arm abrasions.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Highway 204, Weston. 2:47 p.m. Monday. Two-vehicle accident, no injuries.
Washington State Patrol
- Jeff Allan Harris, 33, 221 N.W. 279th St. Ridgefield, Wash. Monday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- South Third Avenue. 7:38 p.m. Assist Medic crews with motor vehicle accident.
- South Third Avenue. 7:38 p.m. Car struck pedestrian, who was taken to Providence Saint Mary Medical Center.