- TRANSFER: Approved transferring $200,000 from criminal justice funds to current expense. Unanimous.
- SWEARING IN: Johnson administered oath of office to reelected county officials for 2011.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Held hearing on Public Health fee schedule. Approved fees that included an increase of $4 for basic office visit, from $20 to $24 minimum. An extended visit is now $66. The tuberculosis skin test is now $16. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL POLICY: Reviewed personnel policy with department heads. The policy has not been updated since 2003.
- SHERIFF: Met with Sheriff Ben Keller and discussed wages and 911 funding. Will continue discussion in 2011.
- FINANCE COMMITTEE: Reviewed investment policy. Policy was approved. Unanimous.
- SALARY & WAGES: Approved resolution setting salary and wages for 2011 for positions. The only increase was a $10,000 raise for the county engineer, to $86,862 per year. All other salaries and wages remained the same. The reason for the raise is the engineer has added responsibilities of the wind turbine project, and supervision of the building inspector. Unanimous.
- COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS: Reelected Burton as chairman. Committee assignments will remain the same. Unanimous.