- COURTHOUSE: Met with architect Rich Cardwell and Brad Miller and Erik Salisbury of Miller Havashi Architects, LLC of Seattle. Discussed contract, and had a tour of the building. Discussed timeline. Blueprints should be ready within two months.
- BUILDING PERMITS: Adopted building permit procedure.
- MENTAL HEALTH: Met with Ken Roughton, new executive director of Greater Columbia Behavioral Health Regional Support Network, contracts administrator Mary Todd, and Gayle Fleming and Gail Price of the Garfield County program. Discussed issues of funding.
- TAX LEVIES: Reviewed tax levy information from assessor's office.
- LETTERS: Signed a letter of support for WRIA 35, asking legislators to keep funding for watershed planning. Also signed a letter in support of raising E911 fees to 75 cents per telephone customer to fund E911. Signed a letter informing Asotin County that Garfield County will do its part in funding a Superior Court administrator, at the rate of 10.03 percent of the total cost of the position.