- VEHICLE: Accepted quote from Herres Chevrolet for a 2007 or newer extended cab Chevrolet pick-up. Herres' quote was the lowest of three received at $24,255. Others submitting quotes were Vern Eide Motor Cars of Idaho, Lewiston, $24,952.47 and Chipman amp; Taylor Chevrolet, Pullman, $24,733.28. Unanimous.
- COURTHOUSE: Signed agreement with Miller Hayashi Architects of Seattle to provide architectural services for the Courthouse renovation at an estimated cost is $230,714. Unanimous.
- HEARING: Following a public hearing on renewal franchise with Avista Utilities voted to sign a 25-year agreement to allow Avista to continue to run utility lines across county property. Unanimous.
- LETTER: Decided to write letters seeking support and funding for the Courthouse renovation. Letters will go to Governor Chris Gregoire, U.S. Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray, and Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rogers.
- MEETING: Commissioners will not meet next week. The next regular meeting is Feb. 22 at 1 p.m.