- Consent agenda: Approved consent agenda. Items included call for bids from newspapers for legal advertising, appointment of Chris A. Leahy to the Columbia Mosquito Control District and contract with state Military Department for Homeland Security funding. Unanimous.
- Bids: Opened bids for hot mix asphalt and emulsified asphalt. Recommendation on bids to be made after review by public works director. Unanimous.
- Road project: Awarded contract to rebuild section of Touchet North Road to M.A. Deatley Construction of Clarkston, Idaho. Company was lowest of 15 bidders with offer of $542,582.50. Unanimous.
- Personnel: Approved additions and revisions to county personnel polices and operations manual. Unanimous.
- Chemicals: Awarded contracts for chemical vegetation control products to Wilbur-Ellis Co. and Crop Productions Services, both of Walla Walla. County to purchase products from both companies based on lowest price obtainable. Unanimous.