- ADMINISTRATIVE: Hear reports on 120 S. First St. property, and "Port Day" in Olympia. Elect officers for 2010.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear report on information meeting and funding update.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Hear reports on maintnance and Industrial Building 6.
- RAILROAD: Discuss strategy for preparation of right of way use documents.
- LYONS FERRY: Discuss matters related to Lyons Ferry Park and Marina, including pump out grant submitted to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for approval, facilities upgrades by concessionaire, and agreement with Port of Kahlotus for park funding.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Hear reports on Dayton Development Task Force and Southeast Washington Economic Development Association.