- GEN YES: Heard report High School Principal Stephanie Wooderchuck on Gen Yes program at the high school. Ten students are enrolled in a class where they learn computer technology then teach it to others.
- LEGISLATURE: Heard report from Johnson and Superintendent Carol Clarke on their visit to the Legislature at the beginning of the week.
- POLICIES: Approved policies and procedures related to management support. Unanimous.
- SOCIAL STUDIES: Approved scope and sequence of social studies curriculum. Pacific Northwest history will now be offered to eight grade instead of ninth grade. U.S. History will be offered for the junior year. Contemporary World Problems will be expanded to include economics and service at the senior level. Unanimous.
- DUST COLLECTOR: Voted to surplus a dust collector from the wood shop. Unanimous.
- COMBINE: Voted to support using the W-P Tigers mascot at games played in Prescott and W-P Cardinals mascot when games are played in Waitsburg. Unanimous.
- SOCCER: Approved coed soccer as a high school sport in the fall. Unanimous.