- PEDESTRIANS: Held second reading of ordinance related to pedestrian facilities. Final reading and possible adoption will be held at the March 10 meeting.
- MEETINGS: Set Feb. 25 at 6 p.m. for a council work session.
- COMP TIME/FLEX TIME: Tabled review of comp time/flex time policy for city employees. Unanimous.
- AUDIT: Reviewed 2008-2009 City of Weston audit.
- BUDGET: Appointed city clerk Denise Sampson budget officer and adopted tentative budget schedule for 2010-2011 budget. Unanimous for both.
- GRANT: Accepted 2010 Special City Allotment $25,000 grant for repaving Main Street from Broad to Hill streets. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Approved short school attendance March 29-32 by public works employee Loy Knutzen, Cost is $400 plus food, lodging and transportation. Also approved short school March 1-5 in Sunriver for Scott Spendlove. Cost is $800 plus meals and mileage. Unanimous.
- TREE SERVICE: Approved spending up to $1,200 hire firm to remove certain trees. Unanimous.
- TRUCK: Approved purchase of a 2000 S-10 Chevrolet 4-wheel drive vehicle for public works. Cost is $6,000. Unanimous.