- Super 8 Motel, 2315 Eastgate St. Laptop computer from motel room.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 800 block of Spring Street, attempted residential burglary.
- Michael Travis Kelly, 28, 984 Chelan St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of intimidating a public servant.
- Evan Oneal Murff, 24, 721 Ward St. Sunday. Charges: investigation of fourth-degree assault, harassment, strangulation, menacing and interfering with report.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Columbia County Fire Dist. 3
- Responded to ski accident at Ski Bluewood. No transport.
- 200 block of Eagon Street. Windows broken out of house.
- 1800 block of Plaza Way. Front window broken out of apartment.
- K-Mart, 2200 Isaacs Ave. Soda dispenser pushed over in front of store.
- South end of city, Saturday. Numerous vehicles and street signs found with graffiti, as well as an exterior wall at Saager Middle School.
- 100 block Catherine Street. Lock cut or pried off a shed.