- PERSONNEL: Accepted resignation/retirement of middle and high school principal Jude Cornaggia. Approved hiring Shannon Turner as head high school track coach, and Karen Lytle as assistant high school track coach. Unanimous for all.
- LETTER: Worked on draft letter to send to legislators regarding impact of budget cuts on the district.
- ENROLLMENT: Discussed enrollment projections for 2010-2011, including criteria for budgeting purposes, and past trends in enrollment.
- RACE: Heard an update on Race to the Top. Superintendent Doug Johnson said it is not likely that Washington will qualify for the program.
- TRIP: Approved Youth & Government trip to Olympia. Unanimous.
- CONTRACT: Approved contract with McKinstry for work with the OSPI energy grant. Unanimous.
- AUDIT: Learned there will be an exit audit Feb. 25.