Members of the Touchet School Board are Sandra Bradley, Robert Schaeffer, Mandy Thompson, Michael McCubbins and Darren Goble. With Bradley absent Thursday the board:
- BUDGET: Learned there is a $55,180 ending cash balance for January. Enrollment is down 11 from the 296 FTE the budget is based on. Current enrollment is 285 FTE.
- COACHES: Approved coaching contracts for spring sports. Coaches are Ken Dickey, high school baseball; Gary Dorman, high school softball; Scott Plucker, assistant high school softball; Tim Hendricks, assistant high school baseball; Tim McKeown, boys' middle school baseball and Leland Weber, girls' middle school softball coach.
- POLICY: Approved updated policy related to private vehicle transportation. Unanimous.
- SNOW DAYS: Tabled calendar adjustment for snow days.
- AUDIT: Learned annual 3-year audit begins Monday. The audit will probably take two weeks.
- WALKABOUT: Set April 15 at 6:30 p.m. for facilities walk-about.
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS: Discussed special programs for meeting, set for March 4.
- TESTING: Learned mid-year testing is in progress now.
- DATES: Learned Book Fair is March 1-3. The next board meeting is March 18.