- 36000 block Highway 12, Dayton. Burglary reported.
- 500 N. Tausick Way. 12:15 p.m. Tuesday. Unintentional detector activation, no fire.
- Lewis Gulch Road, miles 5-6. Fire at downed power line.
- 16667 East Highway 124. Fence and field fire.
- Chestnut Street and South Second Avenue. 4:08 p.m. Tuesday. Rear-end collision, driver failed to stop and struck a vehicle waiting at the stop light. Driver of struck vehicle complained of neck injury.
- East Alder Street and South Third Avenue. 2:30 a.m. Sunday. Vehicle parked in alley struck by a driver who failed to immediately identify or leave identification.
- U.S. Highway 12 at mile post 306. 7:29 p.m. Saturday. Driver over-corrected vehicle, which spun and hit the jersey barrier.
- Mark Alan Robison, 29, 16178 Discovery Drive. Today. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Dylan Arland, 18, 608 Electric Ave. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of felony failure to obey judgment and sentence.
- Robert Harris Thomas, 42, 907 W. Third, Spokane. Today. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 100 block Lake Road, Burbank. Saturday. Mailbox damaged.
- Hudson Bay and Troyer roads, Milton-Freewater. Graffiti.