When: Thursday, 6 p.m.
Where: Shepherd Education Center
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Consider matters related to passage of bond for high school building remodel project. Includes discussion o ballot outcome, selling of bonds, selecting a project manager and defining a project timeline.
- ENROLLMENT/STAFFING: Discuss intent surveys, ag teacher position, second grade job share, sixth grade curriculum and teletherapy.
- RESOURCES: Discuss priority list of unfunded items.
- POLICIES: Read for second time policies related to student rights and responsibilities, use of school facilities by non-school organizations or personnel, cooperation with private and parochial schools and daycare agencies and activity transportation and private vehicles.
- JOB DESCRIPTIONS: Consider approving job descriptions.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from business manager, junior-senior high principal and superintendent/elementary principal.