When: Thursday, 6 p.m. after a 5 p.m. work session.
Where: Regular meeting at Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at El Sombrero, 425 Ash St.
- Lease agreement: Consider a lease agreement with Odom Northwest Beverages.
- Burbank business park: Consider adopting a set of proposed covenants, conditions and restrictions for the Port of Walla Walla's proposed Burbank Business Park. Also discuss utility casing at the property.
- Passenger demand analysis: Discuss postponing a proposal for a passenger demand analysis that would research where Walla Walla airport passengers are destined as they board Horizon Air flights.
- Accounting service: Consider an annual accounting service agreement with LeMaster amp; Daniel, which prepares the Port's financial statements.
- Correspondence Leases: Review leases entered into by administrative staff, plans for the airport restaurant, the Dodd Road water system, the 2009 state leasehold tax report, a followup from a Labor amp; Industries inspection and the January income and expense statements for the Port and airport.