When: Thursday, 7 p.m.
Where: Board Room
- REPORTS: Hear reports on enrollment, W-P combine and radio tower arrangement.
- HOUSING INSPECTION: Set housing inspection date for 6 p.m. April 29.
- WORK SESSION: Set work session to review Canfield Insurance transportation forms.
- BOARD DISTRICTS: Discuss concept of refiguring existing director districts to three director districts and two at-large districts.
- MEETING SITES: Discuss alternating board meetings between Prescott and Vista Hermosa.
- HOMELESS LIAISON: Consider designation Superintendent Carolyn Marsh as new homeless liaison.
- TECHNOLOGY: Consider adopting technology plan for 2010-2013.
- POLICY: Consider approving update to policy related to bid law.
- SENIOR TRIP: Consider giving final approval for the senior class trip.
- PERSONNEL: Consider accepting resignation of JP Thew. Also consider approving extra-curricular positions for spring sports.
- GRANTS: Consider approving grant revisions and carryovers.