WALLA WALLA COUNTY
When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Fairgrounds: Award contract for weed control at county fairgrounds.
- Public works: Public hearings on declaring crusher equipment and vehicles as surplus to allow sale and on franchise request by Gardena Farms Irrigation District No. 13 for an irrigation system within a county road right of way. Action on items may follow.
- Workshop: Continuation of workshop on proposed amendments to county code pertaining to home occupations. Matter to come before board at 1:30 p.m.
- Presentations: Presentation on Children's Resilience Initiative project by Teri Barela and Mark Brown and presentation on County Housing Authority strategic planning study. No formal action to be taken.
When: Monday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commissioner Room, Courthouse
- BID: Open bids for 2010 herbicide supply.
- ECKLER MOUNTAIN: Consider approving project prospectus for Eckler Mountain Access Study. Also consider local agency agreement.
- SOLID WASTE: Hear update on yard waste collection and tipping fees charged by the City of Walla Walla.
- CYCLE OREGON: Consider special event request.
- DAYTON DAYS: Consider request for hotel/motel funds and waiver of fairgrounds rental fee.
- WATER MANAGEMENT: Hear updates presented by Cathy Schaeffer of Walla Walla Water Management Partnership.
- HEARING:Schedule public hearing for budget amendments.
- STALL RENTAL: Discuss stall rental at the fairgrounds.