- 200 block South Wilbur Avenue. Jewelry and jewelry box taken.
- 1200 block East Isaacs Avenue. Forced entry into residence. iPod and electronic game system taken within the last two weeks.
- 300 block Tukanon Street. Burglary attempted, screen and window damaged.
- 00000 block West Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater. Theft complaint filed.
- Fourth Avenue and Morton Street. 8:42 a.m. Tuesday. Vehicle failed to stop and struck another in intersection.
- Shopko parking lot, West Rose Street. 8:52 a.m. Tuesday. Vehicle struck parking sign.
- East Main Street and Second Avenue. 3:45 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle backed from parking and struck vehicle on street.
- East Alder and South Roosevelt streets. 5:43 p.m. Dec. 31. A vehicle spun on ice and struck a second vehicle. A third vehicle also struck the second vehicle.
- West Whitman Drive and Last Chance Road. 5:35 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle slid down embankment. Fog may have been a factor. No injury reported.
- West Ballou and Winesap roads. 6:49 p.m. Monday. Non-injury motor vehicle crash reported.
- Nathan W. Waggoner, 35, 841978 Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Bailey Preston Collums, 24, 110 S.W. First Ave., Milton-Freewater. Tuesday. Charges: investigation of two felony warrants.
- Rex M. Kern, Jr. 24, 532 Alder St., No. 1. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of DOC violation.
- David J. Smith, 47, 621 S. 12th Ave. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of DOC violation.
- 000 block East Main Street, Weston. Monday. Criminal mischief.
- 000 block North Main Street, Adams. Monday. Criminal mischief.