- OFFICERS: Elected Chuck Reeves as board chairman for 2010. Unanimous.
- EQUIPMENT RATES: Passed resolution setting 2010 equipment rental an repair rates. Unanimous.
- ECKLER MOUNTAIN: Passed resolution for Eckler Mountain access study. Will use aerial imaging for the study. Unanimous.
- SURVEY: Authorized hiring Martin Land Surveying for survey projects. Unanimous.
- DISTRICT COURT: Approved title changes to accurately reflect job description for District Court employees. Unanimous.
- PLANNING: Following a public hearing approved a conditional use permit for a cell tower at 36406 Highway 12. The permit was requested by ATT. Unanimous.
- MEMBERSHIP: Took no action on an invoice for membership in the Dayton Historical Depot Society.
- INSURANCE: Forwarded letter regarding Washington State Association of Counties' partnership with Liberty Mutual Insurance Group to county employees' insurance representative.
- LILY RICE CENTER: Heard a presentation by Chris Daudt of the Lily Rice Center. She described the services the center provides.