- 500 block East Alder Street. Wednesday. Unlocked vehicle prowled, purse, identification, cell phone, digital camera taken.
- 1700 block Durant Street. Money stolen from residence some time after Dec. 30.
- 100 block Otis Street. Forced entry burglary. Bicycle, DVD player and movies taken.
- 325 East Alder Street. Forced entry burglary.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 600 block South Second Street, Dayton. Theft of money reported.
- Sean Lee Coulter, 29, 417 N. Seventh St. Thursday. Charge: investigation of second-degree assault.
- Carma Rhea Smith, 33, 412 N. College Ave., College Place. Thursday. Charges: investigation of eight counts unlawful possession of a firearm, six counts possession of a stolen firearm and one count violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act-possession.
- Pastor Tapia-Nunez, 23, 125 S.W. 13th St., College Place. Thursday. Charges: investigation of six counts possession of a stolen firearm and one count violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act-possession.
- Shannon Nichole Key, 39, 85063 Winesap Road. Thursday. Charge: investigation of a Oregon State Police felony warrant.
WW County Sheriff
- 2300 block Old Milton Highway. Window broken at Fire District No. 4 station 44.