- "Pitching to the Star," by Donald Margulies, directed by Dana Crist calls for five to six characters.
- "27 Wagon Full of Cotton," by Tennessee Williams, directed by Gene Dahl. Three characters needed.
- "While Shakespeare Slept," by Tim Kelly and directed by Patty Leeper, calls for 10 characters.
- "Final Placement," by Ara Watson, directed by Todd Oleson, needs two characters.
- "Happily Never After: Tales From Far, Far Away," by Shane Wood, directed by Gloria Schille with seven characters needed.
- "When God Comes to Breakfast Don't Burn the Toast," by Gary Apple, directed by Brian Sheridan, needs three characters.