- 100 block Withva Street. Saturday. Firearm reported stolen, owner did not when it was stolen, some time in the last year.
- 400 block Belleview Street. Saturday. Residence burglarized, electronic game console and camera and lenses taken.
- 300 block South Palouse Street. Sunday. Suzuki motorcycle stolen.
- 800 block North Main Street. Computer and game consoles taken.
- 300 East Alder Street. Sunday. Report that house was burglarized, items taken not known.
- 00 block East Birch Street. Sunday. Unlocked vehicle prowled. Laptop computer, external hard drive and digital camera taken.
- South Ninth Avenue and Chestnut Street. 6:02 p.m. Sunday. Hit-and-run. Driver waiting at light in inside lane struck by an oncoming vehicle that swerved and struck the car. That vehicle drove off. Driver Maria Davila Gonzalez, 41, Walla Walla, complained of back and neck pain, was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- Charles A.M. Burns, 21, 525 Newell St. Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
WW County Sheriff
- Charles D. Klinger, 27, 1110 S. Ninth Ave. Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Nicolas Allen Herndon, 29, 203 N.E. Eighth Ave. Sunday. Charge: investigation of second-degree disorderly conduct.
FIRE, AMBULANCE RUNS
- Ninth Avenue and Chestnut Street. 6:03 p.m. Sunday. Hit-and-run crash, 41-year-old transported to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with minor injuries.
- South Mill Street and Southeast Eighth Avenue. Graffiti on stop sign.- without identifyingaccident