- Second Avenue and Birch Street. 2:53 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle stopped for pedestrian was struck from behind by another vehicle. No injuries reported.
- 1200 block North Elizabeth Street. 4:22 p.m. Tuesday. Pedestrian Mitch Everidge Jr., 23, of Milton-Freewater, struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Appleton Road. 10:16 p.m. Tuesday. Motor vehicle accident reported.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 500 block West Main Street. 1:40 p.m. Tuesday. Vehicle hit by unknown vehicle that left the scene.
- Beverly Ellen Carson, 21, 105 S. Russell St. Tuesday. Charge: investigation of felony probation violation.
FIRE, AMBULANCE RUNS
- U.S. Highway 12 and Bloostep Lane. 4:10 p.m. Two-vehicle crash. No transports.
WW Fire Dist. 4
- U.S. Highway 12 and Bloostep Lane. 4:11 p.m. Tuesday. Two-vehicle crash. No transports.
- 200 block Malcolm Street. Sunday. Vehicle mirror smashed.