- AUDIT: Approved the 2008-09 audit, as presented by Chris Cockburn of Fife and Cockburn LLP. The audit was without exceptions. Unanimous.
- TRAVEL: Approved request from Technology Student Association to travel to Baltimore, MD., over the summer for a national convention and competition, on the condition that students' raise their own funds for the trip. Unanimous.
- TOP: Approved memorandum of understanding for "Race to the Top" grant being sought through the state. Unanimous.
- DONATIONS: Accepted donations, including coats worth $1,020 from Walmart; a steer for FFA program worth $937 from Lorri Elkington; $250 from Sykes for the November and December athletes of the month; printer and cartridges worth $90 from Robert Robbins; and $1,000 from Fred Smith for Children's Fund at Ferndale. Unanimous.
- COACH: Approved hiring Marco Martinez as assistant boys basketball coach at high school. Unanimous.
- PARKING: Approved moving forward with exploration of parking situation at Ferndale Elementary. Effort is being led by LaRue-Wright to possibly streamline and improve the parking and drop-off situation at the school. Unanimous.
- FENCE: Approved exploring necessary fence improvements at Freewater Elementary to enclose playground area currently bordered by alley. Burks would lead effort. Unanimous.