COLLEGE PLACE - A blaze started by sparks from a burn pile destroyed an empty storage building and a chicken shed today. The fire in the 400 block of Russet Road was reported shortly after noon, said Brian Jones, assistant chief of Fire District 4. "Some people had a burn pile and the wind picked it up and moved it into the grass," he said. The blaze covered about a quarter acre, destroying the two small buildings but not damaging any nearby residences. College Place firefighters were also called out on mutual aid to the fire.