- 800 block of Wallula Road, Friday, 10:30 p.m. Attempted burglary. Arrested was Steven Victor Pato, 44, 866 Wallula Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of felony burglary.
- 100 block of Locati Lane, Friday, overnight. GPS device taken from vehicle at residence.
- PDQ Food Mart, 506 S. Ninth Ave., 11:53 p.m., Friday. Store robbed by single man with gun. Clerk shot while trying to grab gun from suspect. Name of clerk withheld; police report he was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center, where a single bullet was removed from victim. He is now recovering. Suspect was male; his head and face were covered. Suspect left with undisclosed amount of cash. No arrests have been made.
- Sturm and Pleasant street, Friday 11:32 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury side impact.
- Russell Creek Road, near Foster Road, Wednesday, 2:15 p.m. Single vehicle, loss of control, driven off road, through fence, blackberry bushes and into field. Driver, Jayce Underwood, 20, Milton-Freewater, cited for negligent driving and no proof of license. Injuries unknown.
- Dean Gordon Figgins, 58, 1027 W. Birch St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Steven Victor Pato, 44, 866 Wallula Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of felony burglary.
- 1409 Olive St., Friday 9:36 p.m. Detached residential garage gutted by fire. A total of $11,000 in damage to structure and items inside. Cause under investigation. No injuries reported.