- CHAMBER: Heard report of Chamber of Commerce fourth quarter activity presented by Chamber director Lisa Ronnberg.
- SMOKE-FREE: Adopted policy statement regarding outdoor areas being smoke free. The policy applies to playfields and city park. Vote was 5-0 with Button abstaining.
- BILLBOARD: Donated $1,000 to the Chamber to assist with annual Main Street billboard lease. Also approved giving the Chamber $250 for a bicycle ride map developed for the Walla Walla Valley. Unanimous for both.
- PLANNING: Approved an interlocal agreement with Columbia County for the county to provide planning services to the city. Unanimous.
- PURCHASING: Approved agreement with the state purchasing cooperative. Unanimous.
- SMALL CITIES: Learned a small cities roundup, sponsored by the Association of Washington Cities, will be held in Dayton on March 26 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.