- PERSONNEL: Accepted resignation of special education teacher Erin Hocking. Unanimous.
- DONATION: Accepted donation of furniture from Banner Bank. Unanimous.
- ACTIVITY EXPENSES: Learned athletic and activity expenses to the district for 2009-2010 were $77,458 for non-ASB activities, and $185,299 for athletics.
- POLICY: Discussed policy related to professional boundaries.
- SPECIAL ED: Discussed special education position. District is looking for teacher to replace Erin Hocking.
- BUDGET: Learned the 2010-2011 budget will have a $95,000 to $100,000 shortfall. Possible ways to make up the money include possible reduction of support staff, supplies and athletics.
- DATES: Upcoming board workshop dates are July 10 from 8 a.m. to 12 for strategic planning and roles of board members, and July 21 from 5 to 7 p.m. to discuss operating principals. The July 21 workshop will precede the regular board meeting. Aug. 4 the board will meet for superintendent evaluation.