- SKATE PARK: Approved skate park ordinance and signage changes. The ordinance allows bicycles to use the park if skateboarders are not present. Unanimous.
- REPORTS: Learned the Planning Commission had approved a building permit application submitted by Mike Kyles. Kyles want to put an addition on a residence at 329 W. Garfield St.
- FLOOD: Adopted flood plain ordinance, which is required by all cities in Oregon. Unanimous.
- MAIN STREET: Learned the Main Street reconstruction project is scheduled to start in May. The state Department of Transportation will do the work, because the street is also a state highway.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Took no action meaning there were no objects to liquor license renewals for the Double Tree Restaurant and Lounge, Athena Grocery, and Athena One-Stop.