- VACANCY: Appointed Juan Avila to fill a vacant council position. The position has been vacant since September 2009 when Mark Clark resigned. Avila's term expires Dec. 31, 2012. Unanimous.
- ENGINEER: Approved agreement with Miller Consulting Engineers for structural engineering services. Contract is for $1,000 for soi sampling around City Hall. Unanimous.
- FLOOD: Conducted first reading of flood damage prevention ordinance and flood hazard overlay standards.
- POLICE: Tabled consideration of filling second officer position until July 22 when the council will hold a special meeting.
- WIRING: Approved electrical wiring work for the police department. The work includes updating outlets. Unanimous.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Took no action meaning there were no objections to renewal of liquor licenses for Suzi's Handy Mart and the Longbranch.