- MAINTENANCE: Learned installation of underground sprinklers on the football field is complete. Volunteers and donation or discounts of materials from businesses helped with the project.
- BUDGET: Learned the 2010-2011 budget will be based on 310 FTE. Last year budget was based on 300 FTE.
- POLICIES: Approved revision of policy regarding high school graduation requirements. The revision includes removal of History of the Pacific Northwest as a high school social studies requirement, and changes wording regarding standardized testing. History of the Pacific Northwest will be taught in 8th grade. Unanimous. Held first reading on policies and procedures related to online learning.
- TRANSFERS: Approved resolutions to transfer money to the capital projects fund and the transportation vehicle fund. Unanimous.
- SOCIAL STUDIES: Approved adoption of instructional materials for social studies, K-12. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Accepted resignations of half-time librarian Adelle Smith, and high school assistant volleyball coach Katie Buhler. Approved hiring Dan Groom as high school Spanish and other core subjects, Deanna Colston, fifth grade, Bart Baxter and Joaquin Avalos, assistant coaches for high school co-ed soccer, and Joe Estes, assistant high school football coach. Unanimous for all.
- CONTRACT: Consider approving secondary principal's contract for 2010-2011. Agreed to add extended day to replace one the state took away. Also agreed to pay part of health care carve-out for eligible staff.