- PUBLIC WORKS: Consider local agency prospectus and agreement for the Kellogg Hollow Road Project.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Hear report on status of stall rental agreement. Discuss fairgrounds irrigation.
- CLERK: Discuss scanning clerk position with Superior Court Clerk Lynne Leseman.
- MENTAL HEALTH: Consider 2010-2011 agreement with Blue Mountain Counseling for behavioral health services.
- LOAN: Discuss inter-fund loan to the Homeland Security Fund with Emergency Management Director Bill Peters.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Hear updates on community health and environmental health.
- COURT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT: Discuss letter from city of Dayton regarding court and law enforcement services contracts.