- STUDENTS: Interviews with student representatives to the board at 5:30 p.m.
- NEWS: Hear update on reading progress throughout the district.
- CONSENT: Consider new hires or resignations; bills and payroll as part of consent agenda.
- BUDGET: Hold a budget hearing until 8 p.m.
- REPORTS: Hear report on energy audit; and first reading of board policy on nonresident students.
- POLICIES: Consider adopting policy on educating students with disabilities, and policy on field trips, excursions and outdoor education.
- NEW: Discuss ASB fees and special education contract as part of new business.