When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Tourism: Proposal by the County Lodging Tax Advisory Committee to combine tourism promotional efforts with Tourism Walla Walla using available proceeds from lodging tax funds and temporarily suspend the grant program.
- Transportation: Hearing on adoption of the Six Year Transportation Improvement program.
- Flood control: Hearing on 2011 assessment for the Mill Creek Flood Control Zone District.
- Planning: Workshop to review proposed state Environmental Protection Act ordinance. Information only, no public testimony to be taken.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business.