- PUBLIC WORKS: Approved local agency prospectus and agreement for the Kellogg Hollow Road Project. Unanimous.
- CLERK: Learned Superior Court scanning clerk position will be vacant Aug. 26. Superior Court Clerk Lynn Leseman asked that five hours be added to the position for jury coordination. Commissioners will discuss filling the position at another meeting.
- MENTAL HEALTH: Approved contracts for 2010-2011 with Blue Mountain Counseling for behavioral health services. Unanimous.
- LOAN: Approved a 45-day inter-fund loan to the Homeland Security Fund from the Law and Justice Fund. Unanimous.
- COURT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT: Discussed letter from City of Dayton regarding court and law enforcement services contracts.