When: Thursday, 6 p.m., after a 4 p.m. tour of the Walla Walla Regional Airport restaurant and a 5 p.m. work session.
Where: Regular session at Port of Walla Walla office, 310 A St.; work session at El Sombrero, 428 Ash St.
- Boise fiber farm: Receive an update on the Port-owned property across from Boise Inc. in Wallula. The Port has been working on clearing tree stumps on the land.
- Insurance settlements: Discuss insurance settlements related to a fire at the former Gen-X biodiesel site in Burbank and a fire at Reiff Manufacturing.
- stormwater improvements: Consider improvements at the Curtiss Building.
- horizon/tsa: Receive an update on security screening at the Walla Walla Regional Airport.
- port auditor: Vote on a resolution designating a new Port auditor. The designation must be approved by the municipal corporation. Port officials have hired Patricia Butler as the new Port auditor.
- income and expenses: Review midyear income and expense statements for the Port and airport.
- grants: Discuss a call for Transportation Enhancement grants and state stormwater grants.
- walla walla trends: Consider renewal of the Walla Walla Trends website, an information gathering site for an array of area indicators through a partnership with Eastern Washington University.
- lease agreement: Consider a lease agreement with New Wind Solutions LLC for the Port's Melrose building.
- lease extension: Consider a request for a lease extension from Macon Brothers Auctioneers.
- winery incubator: Discuss a new wine incubator tenant.
- correspondence Reports: Review leases entered into by staff, a recap of the U.S. Highway 12 celebration event, a recap of the Economic Development Advisory Committee meeting, a report on the Solar Power Tradeshow, an update on he redevelopment of Cargill Pond and a review of the Port's calendar of events.