- Patrick C. Spitzer, 39, 508 S. Second Ave., was charged July 19 with two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Spitzer is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine and using drug paraphernalia on July 18.
- Charles B. Pimpleton, 18, 1821 Plaza Way, Apt. 51, was charged July 20 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Pimpleton is accused of unlawfully possessing marijuana with the intent to deliver it on June 26.
- Neil T. Hiller, 22, Washington State Penitentiary, 1313 N. 13th Ave., was charged July 22 with custodial assault. Hiller is accused of intentionally assaulting a correctional officer on May 20, 2009.
- Oscar Morales, 18, 607 E. Sumach St., was charged July 26 with second-degree assault. Morales is accused of intentionally assaulting a person on July 23.
- Manuel Ibarra Campos-Moreno, 24, 311 N. Elizabeth St., Milton-Freewater, was charged July 26 with second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission. Campos-Moreno is accused of taking, driving away or voluntarily riding in a vehicle without permission on July 23.