- BUDGET: Following a public hearing, approved the 2010-2011 $4.16 million budget. Also approved a budget extension for the capital projects fund from $30,000 to $310,000. Unanimous for both.
- CONTRACT: Approved contract with Fulcrum Hazmat Services to locate and remove hazardous materials in the Junior-Senior High building. The firm will test for asbestos, lead-containing material, radon gas, PCB-containing caulking and light and electric material containing mercury. Unanimous.
- INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAM: Approved instructional program following discussion of kindergarten and hiring a Title I aid. Unanimous.
- BIDS: Approved bids from Meadowgold for milk products, Franz Bakery for bread products, and Pomeroy Grange for heating and site fuel. Unanimous.
- MEETING DATES: Set Aug. 9 and Aug. 25 as meeting dates in August.