- SUPERINTENDENT: Following an executive session to discuss qualifications of candidates for the superintendent/elementary principal position, issued a press release stating there were seven completed applications for the position. The board will identify a search firm, conduct interviews and accept staff and community input prior to the final selection. The board's goal is to have a candidate identified prior to the start of school. In the interim, ESD 123 will provide professional support.
- POLICY: Approved policy and procedure regarding students and telecommunication devices. Unanimous.
- WP COMBINE: Approved 2010-2011 supplies and materials budget for Waitsburg Prescott Combine. Also approved extracurricular positions. Unanimous for both.
- CONTRACT: Approved ratification of master agreement with the Prescott Education Association. Unanimous.
- SPECIAL ED: Approved agreement with ESD 123 for special education services. Services include an occupational therapist, physical therapist, speech language therapist and school psychologist. Unanimous.
- REPORTS: Learned final 2009-2010 enrollment, averaged 236 full time equivalent students. The average did not include June's enrollment, which was 220 FTE.