- HEARING: Following a public hearing on an ordinance regarding camping and storage of personal property on property owned or leased by Columbia County, voted to approve the ordinance. Unanimous. Purpose of the ordinance is to regulate camping on road turn-outs and other spaces adjacent to the county roads.
- SPEED LIMIT: Voted to lower the speed limit on Eckler Mountain Road from the end of the pavement to the snow park to 35 mph from 50 mph. Unanimous.
- PROJECTS: Approved a resolution to create a public works project to replace the roof over antique farm equipment at the fairgrounds. Unanimous. A second resolution for removal of paint at the jail was tabled.
- RAINWATER AREA: Heard update on Rainwater Wildlife Area from Confederated tribes of the Umatilla project manager for the wildlife area, Jerry Middell.
- AMENDMENTS: Following a public hearing approved an ordinance to amend planning and zoning documents. Unanimous.
- SICK LEAVE: Discussed sick leave policy and sick leave bank with prosecutor Rea Culwell. The bank allows employees to donate sick leave to other employees. A couple of employees are using the bank now, according to Reeves. The policy can become an expensive thing, he said. Commissioners plan to revise the policy, along with other items in the personnel policy.
- MORATORIUM: Authorized Reeves to send a letter to the governor and legislators in support of Kittitas County regarding a groundwater moratorium in upper Kittitas County. Unanimous.
- FOREIGN TRADE: Agreed to be part of a foreign trade zone as requested by the Port of Moses Lake.
- MONITOR: Approved request from extension office to declare a computer monitor as surplus. Unanimous.