- ADMINISTRATIVE: Learned sale of 120 S. First St. property is complete. Also learned the annual Port newsletter was inserted in the Blue Mountain News and The Times of Waitsburg.
- DOCUMENT ACCESS: Learned agendas and minutes will be available on the Port website.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Heard overview of meeting between the city of Dayton, Columbia County and the state Department of Transportation to discuss traffic and sewer issues related to the Blue Mountain Station. Also learned there had been some business inquiries from the recent press coverage generated by a press release from the Port. Learned the plan is to start getting permits for infrastructure work now, with work to start next spring.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Learned there is an ongoing sinkhole problem in front of the Port office. Heard report on Columbia County Public Transportation ribbon cutting and open house. The event was well attended, Port manager Jennie Dickinson said.
- RAILROAD: Passed a resolution updating the Port policy regarding railroad right of way use and lease. The revised policy has two application forms attached. The Port will maintain authority to issue permits for agriculture uses, but other applicants will have to first to apply to the railway owner WATCO. Unanimous. The policy will be posted on the Port web site.
- LYONS FERRY: Discussed season passes for the boat launch. Rather than annual passes renewed Jan. 1 the passes will be renewable in the spring. Learned wind damage repair to the C moorage is complete, and repair of the breakwater is in progress. Port commissioners will tour the marina and park facilities Friday beginning at 9:30 a.m.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Learned a food related business inquired about leasing a Port building. Two other businesses have inquired about the Blue Mountain Station. Discussed the economic development steering committee, which is discussing options for continued operation of Bluewood.