Members of the Waitsburg School Board are Ross Hamann, Marilyn Johnson, Terry Jacoy, Randy Pearson and Greg Zuger. With Jacoy and Zuger absent Wednesday the board:
- EXAM: Heard results of high school proficiency exam. Nine-two percent met the standard in reading, 100 percent in writing, and 50 per cent in math.
- BUS STOP: Took no action on a request for a bus stop on a gravel road.
- APPOINTMENT: Appointed Ross Hamann as the board's legislative representative.
- PERSONNEL: Accepted the resignation/retirement of fifth grade teacher Pam Conover, and resignations of track coaches Ron Huntington and Greg Fry. Approved summer extended contract for teacher Deanna Coulston for student with special needs. Approved hiring Allie Wooderchak and Christy Poirier as temporary summer custodial workers. Unanimous for all.
- COMBINE: Approved continuing the Waitsburg-Prescott activity combine. Unanimous.
- APPROVALS: Approved for 2010-2011: salary schedules for classified and K-12 certified staff and stipend schedule for extra curricular advisors, technology coordinator and board recorder. Unanimous.