When: Monday, 7 p.m.
Where: Athena Elementary School, 375 S. Fifth St.
- BUDGET: Discussion on proposal from governor requesting a 9 percent reduction in 2010-11 budget.
- PERSONNEL: Consider resignations or new hires as part of consent agenda.
- FINANCE: Consider setting property rental rates and substitute teacher pay rates.
- SPORTS: Consider 2010-11 sports cooperatives.
- CAMP: Consider travel request from volleyball team for July 17 camp at University of Idaho.
- CALENDAR: Consider revision to 2010-11 calendar for early release day and President's Day observance in February.
- GRANTS: Consider accepting grants for middle school library automation system.
- ASSESSMENT: Update on student state assessments.