- RISK POOL: Met with representatives of the Washington Counties Risk Pool. Reviewed coverage and costs.
- TRANSFER STATION: Decided to hold a public meeting July 6 to gather public input on whether the solid waste transfer station should remain open or be closed.
- FUEL BID: Awarded bid for fuel to Coleman Oil. Unanimous.
- RECYCLING: Signed contract with Lewis Clark Recyclers of Lewiston to handle recycled goods. Unanimous.
- RESIGNATION: Accepted the resignation of Frank Musgrove from the Human Service Board. Unanimous.
- HAY: Because of rate of ripening, decided to take bids only until July 2 at 4 p.m. on harvesting, baling and marketing hay crop at the fairgrounds. Unanimous.