- BUDGET: Learned the current cash balance is about $136,000. Year end enrollment was 285 full-time equivalent, with the budget based on 296 students.
- MAINTENANCE: Maintenance supervisor Mike Mayberry told the board the summer maintenance schedule includes "a lot of painting." He also said the district passed the bus inspection June 10.
- DONATION: Accepted donation of books valued at $500. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Accepted the resignation of Spanish and middle school English teacher Judy Cox. Unanimous.
- SCHEDULE: Heard report from Principal Elissa Tinder on details of reducing classes offered in a day from seven to six. One impact will be that credit requirements for graduation and eighth-grade promotion will be gradually reduced. Another change is the elimination of reading as a separate middle school class. Elective offerings will not be reduced.
- SUMMER SCHOOL: Learned that 27 children in grades one though five have signed up for summer school.
- TRAINING: Learned elementary teachers whose assignments have been changed will need training on using the Laser science kits.