Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Monday:
- BID: Opened two bids for 2010 herbicide supply. Referred to engineer for recommendation.
- ECKLER MOUNTAIN: Approved project prospectus for Eckler Mountain Access Study and local agency agreement. Unanimous.
- SOLID WASTE: Discussed yard waste collection and tipping fees charged by the City of Walla Walla.
- CYCLE OREGON: Approved special event request to cross county in the summer.
- DAYTON DAYS: Approved request for $2,500 in hotel/motel funds and waiver of fairgrounds $2,500 rental fee. Unanimous for both.
- WATER MANAGEMENT: Hear dupdates presented by Cathy Schaeffer of Walla Walla Water Management Partnership.
- HEARING: Scheduled public hearing for budget amendments for March 15.
- STALL RENTAL: Discussed stall rental at the fairgrounds.
- PLANNING: Approved hiring a clerk for the planning department at entry level. Unanimous.