Garfield County commissioners are Dean Burton, Wynne McCabe and Robert Johnson. With all present Monday commissioners:
- MOVE: Discussed moving office to the school. The move will probably take place by May 17.
- GRANT: Decided to begin process to apply to Puget Sound Energy Foundation for grant for courthouse renovation.
- AVISITA: Signed a 25-year franchise agreement with Avista Corp. for right of way easements throughout the county. Unanimous.
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Discussed how to use about $58,000 that is available. Quality Behavioral health will submit a plan to commissioners for using the money for counseling sessions.
- HEARING: Following a hearing on redesignation of 14 parcels from open space to farm and agricultural conservation land use, approved the new designation. Unanimous.